Business Supporting Business – Round 4 Now Closed
$250 Preloaded Spend In Singleton Gift Cards
Apply now for a preloaded $250 Spend in Singleton gift card for your business
COVID-19 restrictions continue, working together to support local businesses is critical for the Singleton community.
To help local businesses with essentials, Singleton Council in partnership with Singleton Business Chamber are providing over $35,000 in support to local businesses.
Providing Spend in Singleton gift cards preloaded with $250 not only helps your business with essentials, but because you redeem with other local businesses, your business will be helping other businesses recover too.
How to Redeem
To take advantage of the $250 preloaded gift card, you simply need to purchase goods or services from a Spend in Singleton business member.
You can find the list of all the businesses where you can redeem the gift card here.
There are many ways you can use the $250 Gift Card for your business, but here are just a few:
- Purchase essential food supplies
- Purchase office and stationary supplied
- Purchase gifts or rewards for staff supporting your business
- Pass the gift card on to a staff member or client doing it tough
- Purchase fuel or service a car
How to Apply
Round 4 Is Now Closed.
To apply for a $250 preloaded Spend in Singleton gift card for your business, simply complete the application form.
To be eligible to receive the card you will need to demonstrate:
- How your business has been negatively impacted.
- The Business must be able to demonstrate that they are open.
- Your capacity to spend the $250 at local businesses within a 3 month period
- Evidence that your business is registered within the Singleton LGA
The application form below is a simple process that will take only a few minutes to complete and submit.
Application approvals will be confirmed on a weekly basis. If your application is approved you will receive your card within 2 weeks of your application being approved.
How can my business join the Spend in Singleton program?
Any business trading in the Singleton LGA can join the Spend in Singleton program as a business to redeem gift cards. You don’t have to be a Singleton Business Chamber member to join the Spend in Singleton program. Click here for more information.